Taking Children Abroad – what is the law?

You must get the permission of everyone with Parental Responsibility for a child OR the permission of the Court before taking a child abroad. Taking a child without permission is Child Abduction.

We here at Passmores Solicitors are specialists in domestic and international children matters (including Hague Convention and Wardship matters).

Should you be seeking to move to another country with your child, or, you simply wish to obtain advice on international or domestic travel, do not hesitate to contact us on 029 20 786 618

Equally, should you be seeking the return of your child who has been unlawfully removed from the jurisdiction, or you have concerns that your child may be imminently removed, do not hesitate to contact us on 029 20 786 618.

Whether you are seeking an informal discussion on the law, wish to know your options, or you are considering issuing an application at Court, please call us today on 029 20 786 618 where one of our legal experts will be happy to assist.

Should you seek a face-to-face meeting, we offer our clients an initial free 30 minute consultation at both our Cardiff and Barry offices.