Probate and Estate Administration
Probate and Estate Administration in Barry, The Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff, South Wales
Losing someone close to you is extremely difficult. Let Passmores Solicitors help make the probate and estate administration process as quick and easy as possible. Our team of legal experts can help whether the deceased had a will or not.
When a loved one has passed away the last thing you want to do is sort through all of their paperwork and start contacting the organisations they dealt with. Passmores Solicitors are experienced in this type of administration and are here to help.
Our service is friendly, sympathetic and professional and our advice is free of legal jargon. As soon as your loved one passes we are able to make things easier by:
- Helping with funeral arrangements
- Notifying organisations of the death
- Assisting with probate and administration
- Obtaining the paperwork needed such as a Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration
- Reading the Will and distribution of the estate (money, property and possessions) in accordance with the Will or Rules of Intestacy.
Passmores offers a sympathetic and efficient service when dealing with probate and estate administration. If you live or work in Barry, Cardiff or the Vale of Glamorgan and would like further information then speak to one of our specialists today.