A RESPECTED PRACTICE WITH EXPERIENCED SOLICITORS

We are an established and well-known legal practice with offices in the centre of Barry in the Vale of Glamorgan and in Cardiff in South Glamorgan, South Wales. We have been serving the people and businesses of South Wales for nearly 100 years.

We pride ourselves on always maintaining the very highest standards and hold true to our belief of providing a friendly and efficient service at a reasonable cost.

OUR HISTORY

Mr. Cyril Passmore (D.C.) formed the firm D.C. Passmore & Co in the 1950’s, having acquired the business of David Llewellyn Jones that had established in the 1920’s.

D.C. Passmore & Co originated with an office in St Mary’s Street, Cardiff, and as Mr Passmore took in Partners the firm became known as Passmore Walters & Hopkins in the late 1950’s; Passmore Walters & Hopkins traded from 132 Holton Road, Barry.

In 1978, the Barry and Cardiff office divided by agreement and the Barry office continued to operate as D.C. Passmore & Co.  The firm moved from its location at 132 Holton Road, Barry, in 1987 and has traded from its current premises since that time.

In September 1997 Passmores merged with L.W. Lewis & Jacobs Solicitors, another long established Barry practice, to become Passmores Solicitors.

100TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY

In 2020 we shall be celebrating 100 years of successfully representing the people and businesses of South Wales.

Meet Our Friendly And Efficient Team

“Our dealings were dealt with in a prompt, professional manner at a reasonable cost. We were impressed with Carlis personality and found her a pleasure to deal with.”.