Mr. Cyril Passmore (D.C.) formed the firm D.C. Passmore & Co in the 1950’s. It originated with an office in St Mary’s Street in Cardiff and as Mr Passmore took in partners the firm became known as Passmore Walters & Hopkins and in the late 1950’s they acquired the business of David Llewellyn Jones, Solicitors, in Barry and traded from 132 Holton Road, Barry.
In 1978 the Barry office divided by agreement from the Cardiff office and the Barry office became known as D.C. Passmore & Co. The firm moved from its location in 132 Holton Road in 1987 and has traded from its existing premises since that time.
In September 1997 the firm merged with L.W. Lewis & Jacobs Solicitors another long established Barry practice to become Passmores.
Our offices are based at 21 Tynewydd Road, Barry, Vale of Glamorgan, CF62 8HB and on 1st November 2012 we acquired consulting rooms in Cardiff situated at Sophia House, 28 Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 9LJ.
The firm has always had a strong private client base being a family practice and has always had a good reputation by maintaining high standards. The firm still holds true to those commitments of providing a friendly and efficient service at a reasonable cost.