Court of Protection

Passmores are able to assist with a range of Court of Protection issues, including making an application for you to become a deputy on someone’s behalf who has lost mental capacity for both property and financial affairs and health and welfare.

We will be able to complete the application and to run it on your behalf from beginning to end, advising you every step of the way through this complex process.

We are also experts in emergency applications where an interim order can be obtained if a specific matter needs urgent attention.

If a dispute arises between deputies or between members of the family as far as an incapacitated person is concerned, we are able to assist you in this respect and to represent your interests.

Please contact our Miss Carli Evans on for more information.