Legal Assistance for Child Abduction in Barry, The Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff, South Wales
About our Child Abduction Team
1. We have a team dedicated to assisting you in child abduction matters and in relation to international children law.
2. We are the only firm in Wales who are members of the Child Abduction Unit Panel and we are accredited members.
3. We are the only firm in Wales dealing with Hague Convention Applications.
Areas of expertise
We are able to provide you with urgent assistance if:
1. Your child has been brought to the UK with the other parent without your consent
2. You have brought your child to the UK without the other parent’s consent and they are seeking the child’s return, and you oppose this
3. There is a risk that your child will be, or has been taken to another country without your consent
Please contact our child abduction team on 01446 721000/ 02920 660225 should you require any urgent advice. Catherine Roblin heads up our Child Abduction Team and is keen to speak with you.
We can also provide you with assistance where:
1. You are looking to have contact with your child who is resident outside of the UK and the other parent is not in agreement to such contact taking place
2. You wish to relocate to another country
3. You wish to oppose the move of the other parent with your child to another country
For emergency child abduction cases please call Catherine Roblin on 07890982057.