Passmores Solicitors is an established and well-known legal practice based in the centre of Barry in the Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff in South Glamorgan, South Wales.
Since its establishment in 1920, the firm has been providing expert legal advice to the people and businesses of Barry and Cardiff. In 1997 Passmores merged with L.W. Lewis and Jacobs Solicitors making us one of the largest legal firms in the Vale of Glamorgan. Read more about our history.
We are a firm containing three partners, one of whom has a judicial appointment, meaning they often preside over court as a judge. This gives us an exceptionally high level of experience, which we call upon when advising you on your legal issues. Read more about our staff.
There are a number of reasons why Passmores stands out from other legal firms:
- We are accredited by the Law Society and the Legal Services Commission.
- We are one of two firms in Wales who are members of Reunite, the International Child Abduction Centre.
- We are the only firm of Solicitors in the Vale of Glamorgan who are members of the Law Society Advanced Family Law Panel.
- We are committed to serving the community as members of the Board of Trustees for the Vale Women’s Aid and as governors of schools in the Vale area.
Passmores Solicitors maintains the very highest standards and holds true to its belief of providing a friendly and efficient service at a reasonable cost. We pride ourselves on the quality of our service.
Our expert legal advisors can help in all situations. Our services cover:
- Conveyancing for residential and commercial property
- Accident and injury compensation
- Divorce, separation and matrimonial issues
- Employment law, including redundancies, unfair dismissal and discrimination
- Wills, Probate and Estate Administration.
- Advice and protection against domestic abuse
- General advice and assistance for business owners
- Child abduction
- Legal aid
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection
- Elderly Client Matters
If you have a personal or business legal issue and you are based in Barry, the Vale of Glamorgan or Cardiff then contact one of our expert advisors today.